DTown is our biggest (some would say best) event of the year! While things will look a little different this year because of COVID-19, we are praying & planning for a memorable time! The worship services and activities at DTown are designed with students in mind, and you’ll have a ton of fun building friendships and making memories. Most importantly, this weekend will interrupt your busy, stressed out routine and give you a chance to sit back and evaluate your relationships with God and with others. DTown is a weekend you’ll never forget!
- When? February 5–6, 2021
- Where? Watermark Dallas on Friday & Saturday night, Watermark Fort Worth on Saturday morning & afternoon
- Who? Students in grades 6–12
- What? Spend time with your Small Group making memories & learning from God’s word
- How? We will head to Watermark Dallas for fun, games, prizes, worship, & teaching on Friday and Saturday night. We will spend Saturday morning and afternoon at the Fort Worth campus making memories of our own! Note: this event will not be held overnight.
- Cost? $85 before January 24, $100 after January 24
Frequently Asked Questions for DTown 2021
What steps are being taken to ensure safety of participants in light of COVID-19? At DTown 2021, we will be adhering to all of Watermark Dallas’s health and safety guidelines [https://www.watermark.org/covid19update] to do our best to create a safe environment along with the opportunity to deepen faith and friendship. Students will be required to wear masks whenever they are inside unless seated with their small group or eating.
Will students be staying in host homes overnight? No. Due to COVID-19 we have made the decision that students will not be allowed to stay overnight in host homes.
Will DTown 2021 still be an amazing event, even with adjustments due to COVID-19? You better believe it! We hope to see you there!
February 05, 2021
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm